Why We Love Real Estate
- I love waking up each morning knowing that no matter HOW much planning I do, my schedule will change at a moments notice. Apparently I like living on the edge.
- I love real estate agents. Yes, some of them are complete imbeciles – but they just make me look good. The good agents make the business fun.
- I love marketing. Real estate marketing is constantly changing and I love learning all the cutting edge tips and tricks.
- Real Estate will never die. I don’t care WHAT the market is doing, there is business to be had. Land cannot go away and people will want to buy and sell it.
- I hold a HUGE chunk of people’s financial life in my hands. Scary as all heck, but it keeps me honest! … and I like being honest.
- Real Estate is what brought me into the world of blogging and social media. Now I have even MORE friends who think I am odd. I love you all.
- I create my own schedule and can be there for my kids, friends and family when they need me.
- The dynamic nature of this business keeps me on my toes. Shifting markets fling me from my comfort zone and into a place where I HAVE to be more effective for both my team and my clients.
- Real Estate gives me the opportunity to make a HUGE impact on someones life. We have been to baby dedications, surprise weddings … and all because we were the people who helped them buy/sell their home.
- I love Buyer’s-Markets because it challenges me to me one of the ONLY people in my market who can actually SELL my listings. Eve Real Estate: Why We Love Real Estate. 23. January 2018. http://www.eve-realestate.com/business/why-we- love- real-estate-2/.