Frequently Asked Question About Property Affairs
Here there are some questions about property affairs and their short answers which may be useful for foreigners. If you do not find your question here, you can write us via live chat or email.
1. How do I contact landlords?
The agency will clarify the landlord identification in the lease agreement.
2. What is the renewal policy?
For renewal, the clients or landlord calls the agency and they will do the procedure for them.
3. What are the methods of payment?
The payment mostly is in dollar or Euro, 3 months to 1 year payment of rent in advance and sometimes with 2 months deposit, mostly in cash.
4. How can we get aware of real estate contract?
Before signing the contract, the real estate sent it via email or what’s app or telegram for both parties and helps them by explaining the articles for them.
5. How can a client trust a landlord about his/her ownership?
The real estate which a client refers is very important because a professional and trustworthy real estate will check all documents and will show the clients.
6. Where are the best neighborhoods for rent apartments in Tehran?
The neighborhood which is located on district 1 is the best neighborhood because most of the best furnished apartments are located there, and many expatriates live there and are close to their work. We can name Zafaraniyeh, Elahiyeh, Jordan, Mahmmoudieh, Farmaniyeh, Kamraniyeh &Niavaran
7. What are the responsibilities of a real estate agent in a real estate contract?
The most important responsibility is to check the ownership document of the owner and explain the contract article to both parties.
8. How does the owner repay my deposit?
There is an article in the contract which explain that the owner must pay the deposit in the same currency and not more than 3 days after vacancy of the apartment and the owner should deduct the outstanding due if exits.