Darrous neighborhood is in Shemiran, northern Tehran, Iran. It is considered one of the most affluent areas in the city, as many modern and fashionable families reside there. Darrous is bounded by Pasdaran, Gholhak, Doulat, and Ekhtiyarieh.
Many foreign embassies are located in Darrous including those of Spain, Hungary, Portugal, Colombia, Argentina and Kazakhstan. In addition, Darrous is home to various United Nations agencies.
In this neighborhood you can find many parks & green spaces. This place has many old tall trees that make this neighborhood very beautiful. This area has very cool weather as well. In addition, it has good access to main streets & highways such as Sayyad Shirazi Highway.In addition, there are many large picturesque villas in this district where are suitable for foreign embassies.
The principles of urbanization in the ِDarrous streets are the characteristics of these neighborhood. If you are interested in walking, you have chosen the best place for your home, because the streets in this part of the town are very beautiful and you can enjoy many green trees.
Darrous Neighborhood: A Hidden Gem in Tehran
Darrous is an affluent neighborhood in Shemiran, northern Tehran, Iran. It is known for its beautiful scenery, its luxurious homes, and its many parks and green spaces. Darrous is also home to a number of foreign embassies and United Nations agencies.
The name “Darrous” is derived from the Persian word “darrus”, which means “oak”. The neighborhood is named after the many oak trees that are located in the area.
Darrous is a relatively new neighborhood, having been developed in the early 20th century. It was originally a summer resort for wealthy Tehranis, but it has since become a year-round residential area.
Darrous is a popular destination for both locals and tourists. The neighborhood is known for its beautiful scenery, its luxurious homes, and its many parks and green spaces. Darrous is also home to a number of restaurants, cafes, and shops.
Here are some of the things that make Darrous a special neighborhood:
- Beautiful scenery: Darrous is known for its beautiful scenery. The neighborhood is located in the foothills of the Alborz Mountains and has stunning views of the mountains and the city. Darrous is also home to a number of parks and green spaces, which makes it a great place to relax and enjoy the outdoors.
- Luxurious homes: Darrous is home to many luxurious homes. The neighborhood is known for its large villas and its high-rise apartment buildings. Many of the homes in Darrous have private gardens and pools.
- Parks and green spaces: Darrous is home to a number of parks and green spaces. The largest park in Darrous is Hedayat Park, which is a popular spot for locals to relax and enjoy the outdoors. Other parks in Darrous include Shapour Park, Varasteh Park, and Yakhchal Park.
- Foreign embassies and United Nations agencies: Darrous is home to a number of foreign embassies and United Nations agencies. The embassies of Spain, Hungary, Portugal, Colombia, Argentina, and Kazakhstan are all located in Darrous. The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) also have offices in Darrous.
Here are some of the things you can do in Darrous:
- Visit Hedayat Park: Hedayat Park is the largest park in Darrous and is a popular spot for locals to relax and enjoy the outdoors. The park has a variety of amenities, including a playground, a lake, and a walking trail.
- Take a walk through the neighborhood: Darrous is a beautiful neighborhood to walk through. The streets are lined with trees and the homes are well-maintained. You can also see a number of foreign embassies in Darrous.
- Visit one of the many restaurants or cafes: Darrous has a number of restaurants and cafes serving a variety of cuisines. You can find everything from traditional Persian food to international cuisine in Darrous.
- Shop at one of the many shops: Darrous has a number of shops selling a variety of goods. You can find everything from clothes and shoes to home goods and souvenirs in Darrous.
If you are looking for a beautiful and affluent neighborhood to live in Tehran, Darrous is a great option. The neighborhood has a lot to offer, including beautiful scenery, luxurious homes, many parks and green spaces, and a variety of restaurants, cafes, and shops.